This 140W solar panel has a strong 35mm Anodised Aluminium Frame or Powder Coated Black Frame with toughened glass. The PERC A grade solar cells have been used to give a high-power output. The panel is provided with red positive wire and a black negative wire with solar connectors attached for easy identification. These panels are commonly used but not limited to vehicles, caravans and motorhomes for charging 12V batteries when connected to a solar regulator.
Please note this product is not compatible with 23V DCDC controllers.
Curtech 140W Monocrystalline PERC Solar Panel
- Maximum Power (Pmax) 140W
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp) 17.5V
- Maixmum Power Current (Imp) 8.01A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 22.3V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc) 8.06A
- Maximum System Volatge 1000VDC
- Dimentions (LxWxH) 1105 x 666 x35mm
- Weight 7.8kg