SCQ25T is an innovative combination of the SCQ25 shunt module PLUS the T107 Voltage and Resistance input Module with:
- Four current inputs for monitoring individual consumer and generator continuous currents up to 25A (35A peak) per input
- Can handle 12V or 24V systems, (same voltage used per device)
- Innovative protected architecture allows wiring in either negative (low) or positive (high) side. (same system used per device)
- Very convenient for monitoring smaller consumers like refrigerator or generators like solar, wind, hydro or shore power.
- Current channels can be combined for higher amperage, meaning 2 x 25A channels can be used for measuring up to 50A.
- Up to five modules can be connected simultaneously to monitor up to 20 current channels with PICO Battery Monitor.
- Assignable NO or NC output relay.
Plus it is equipped with:
- four resistance inputs for resistance-type tank level or temperature sensors and
- three voltage inputs for voltage-type tanks sensors and battery voltages allows wide connection possibilities.
- assignable relay output NO or NC.
It receives its power to operate via the twisted pair communication cable from the splitter power block.
It is a versatile module for monitoring:
- Tanks of all descriptions
- Temperature sensors
- Battery voltage
- Inclinometer inputs (x and Y need an input each)
- AC current sense
- Irradiation sensor for solar performance