The lightweight and compact 12150C-SP is constructed using the latest generation prismatic lithium iron phosphate cells and an inbuilt Battery Management System (BMS). Perfect for RVs caravans and 4WDs: 100A of continuous discharge; can connect in parallel for more power.
The positive M8 terminals give a fused and unfused connection with an external MEGA 100A fuse. Two negative M8 terminals allow an external shunt to be connected if required.
A strong aluminium enclosure delivers a safe, lightweight and powerful unit which is the perfect building block for next generation battery systems.
• Internal 100A BMS
• Strong aluminium enclosure
• External 100A fuse
• POS M8 Fused & Unfused Terminals
• Designed & assembled in Australia
• Capacity: 150Ah
• Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
• Charge Voltage: 14.6V max
• Charge Current: 100A max cts
• Discharge Current: 100A max cts / 200A surge
• Operating Temperature: 0-45oC
• Weight: 16kg
• Life at 80% DoD: 2,000 cycles
• Life at 50% DoD: 5,000 cycles
• Size (LxDxH): 265mm x 163mm x 255mm